• If you have a runny nose and mucus, you have a common cold.
• Corona pneumonia is a dry cough with no running nose.
• This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by temperature of just 26/27 F.
• It hates the sun.
• If someone sneezes with the virus, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
• If it drops on a metal surface, it will live for at least 12 hours. If you contact with metal surface, wash your hands as soon as you can with an antibacterial soap.
• On fabric it can service for 6-12 hours. Normal laundry detergent will kill it.
• Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not drink liquid with ice.
• Water your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes. (But a lot can happen during that time. You can rub your eyes, pick your nose, unwittingly and so on.)
• You should gargle it as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
• Cannot emphasize enough – drink plenty of water!